December 14, 2001
Translation: FTAA Secretariat
FTAA – NEGOTIATING GROUP ON GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENTÉ
Panama City, Panama, December 12-13, 2001
- The Fifteenth Meeting of the Negotiating Group on Government Procurement was
held in Panama from December 12-13, 2001. The following countries were in
attendance: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican
Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru,
Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- The Agenda approved for discussion is attached as
- The meeting considered all the items on the agenda.
- The next meeting of the Negotiating Group on Government Procurement
will be held from February 6 – 8, 2002.
FTAA - NEGOTIATING GROUP ON GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT
Panama, December 12 - 14, 2001
- Approval of the agenda
- Discussion of the draft chapter
- Discussion of the fourth group of elements
- Discussion of new proposals for wording for the third group of elements
- Guidelines, procedures and deadlines for negotiations on market access for
- Statistical information
- Discussion of contributions submitted by civil society on government
- Other business